Sunday, August 10, 2008

full of date..

wake up by 7.30am today..after that eat breakfast wif my family..then go gaya street looking sumting then go home le..thought wil very boring at home then open tv to watch olympic until sleep..bt start from 11.am fon keep ringing to ask me out..lol..fren calling oso lazy ans cal until i wake up..1pm go cx find sean n sze sze..lol..wow..saw shin chan haha..doenst knw he oso wil go those place..and even he oso think me wont go cyber too..haha..very funny..eat lunch wif sean n sze at rch..then kenny cal me ask me go find him at ban mian..bt after tat jasmine cum n meet me ..lol..ah lim cal me go watch movie wif him bt i put him aeroplane le..and talk lie to him tiam..so pai sei le..=='' bcz jasmine wan me join them go k box sing..
knw a guy tat name ah keet..wa..reli very small gas le...keep wan fight wif girl..zzz..make sze very angry him lo..even i stil ok to him la..bcz early oso knw him liao de since from dun knw when ..haha..

No comments: