Sunday, December 7, 2008

kl girl..

just now i was looking at his fon..i knw i should not check his fon..bt y oweys let me saw a girl tat name chan shin san..he can keep cal her honey honey there..then the girl sure cal him baby too..why wo..??not only one time already lo..haizz..yesterday when he knw tat i saw the girl sms her..y his face straight change to look lik scared a..i dun knw wat the place me inside ur heart..y?y?y?i reli hate it la..i stil cant sleep well tis few nit just bcz of u..can u let me knw m i stil inside ur heart o not..u jealous guy looking at me..bt y dun u nvr appreaciate me..u go for a kl girl..i feel lik u keep lying on me..u nvr told tat kl girl tat u gt gf..u oweys make my heart broken..do u knw tat?..even outisde i look nth..bt u nvr knw how sad m i..i reli reli very tired lo...should i continue tis relationship..i knw better stop it now..the feeling is not happy..

No comments: