Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy day..

yesterday early in the morning wif my sis go fetch tham went to bukit padang jogging lo...after tat edwarn n aloy cum n find us..haha..we went to mount climbing..i m the last 1 climb up..haha..bcz i feel lik wan faint again..no oxygen ther le..when go up ther..my face n lips white white..rest a while then wif them go lintas eat..bt i didnt eat wif them bcz i nid eat wif my mom..hehe..
10.30 got reherse me b4 10 oso arrive magellan le..nth to do at there..
12pm js start practise bcz isaac was late..zzz
1pm wif lions went to the cruise eat lunch..haha
3pm go wisma buy sumting then get news about nn gf mom die le..swt..i no comment..after tat ask fish cum n fetch me
and accompany him eat at rch..haha..5pm js arrived home..
bath liao then fast fast make up..bcz 5.30pm yang ming wil cum n fetch me..haha..
me n sze arrived le then go vip room sitting and make up again..haha..
7.30pm was start dinner already..well..very lucky cz gt a long hand guy help me take food..haha..bcz my hand too short keep nid stand..wakaka..bt our performance was after 3 dishes then need to dance..
was very scary when we dance..too nervous already..haha..after dance finish ah lim cal me n i was out wif him..we go famosa yam cha..then he went to ply snooker i go powernet watch movie..haha..when go ther saw menz them..haha..i was at ther c movie until 11pm lik tis then ask ah lim fecth me home lo..lol..very tired..

No comments: