Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Me & Hamster - First dating

On 29 June 2014, it was my sister dinner wedding night. We meet up again. 
  Well we are still friends at this moment... I am still remember the night he text me ask why I look so bored in that wedding night and ask me accompany him go out have a walk. Afterward we have a small drink at the hotel there. ermmm the story is begin....

On 30 June, he date me for window shopping at Suria..he come to my office and pick me up ^^ then we are just lik normal friends hanging out. 

Errr..he suddenly go and buy a superman t shirt to me! Lol! I was like stunning wondering why he bought me things . From that time, I start observe him hahaha.  

Lastly he bought me a polo T too. We two we're keep choosing the color of the t shirt. He said that the yellow green shirt that I wear like type of girl selling beer ..

We went to sushi tei for our dinner. I said that wanna spent him but he keep reject me and telling me if I spent him doesn't look good . Lol 
After he sent me home, we take a selfie that he request. Hahaha



No comments: