Thursday, December 4, 2008

break again..lol~~

yesterday i dun knw is wat day lai de..dun knw should b happy or what..finally said break..i doesnt knw tat i stil gt feeling on him o not..he keep make me feel dissapointed..haiz..my life a i think back to complicated again le..very anfry my fren tat they r wif ryan lie me..hmm..i dun knw y i m not reli angry ryan..very tired think about him..tis week i almost go kk9 go find star n cheryl them..at least they wil make me happy..can crazy wif them..haha
yesterday nit i go pn wif star..when i m ply game i feel tat i m reli can forget wat i think..no stress or wat..after tat gok wai find us go famosa yam cha..then karen come too le..wow..she looks sexy..haha.when yam cha gok wai said he giv cheryl 'kiong gan'..i was dun knw when cheryl drunk wil luan luan kiss ppl..hahah..she wif karen da k lun..a meh..haha..shocked me la.. a lim ask me go his dad karaoke..bt menz oso called me go lintas yam cha wif fish..lol..kekex i saw derek again le..haha..he so smart ba..haha..and i gt record him n fish o..wakaka..they look cute..we two almost talk until 11 lik tis..after tat go find a lim his dad karaoke..haha..bt me nth to do at there..at last i go back to kk9 find star them..almost 12.30 just arrived home..
i cant sleep well whole the nit..6 oso wake up le..quite tired now..haha..
watever la..now i m missing u..=P

No comments: